The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Lahore has recently released its online enrollment registration schedule for private students of Class-IX for the academic session of 2023-2025. This announcement includes important information about the enrollment fee, processing fee, sports fee, and deadlines for submission. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at the details of this schedule and what it means for private students in Lahore.
Registration Deadlines and Fees
According to the notification, the schedule and fees for online enrollment registration of private students for Class-IX academic session 2023-2025 by Lahore Board are as follows:
- From June 2023 to July 15, 2023: Enrollment registration for Class-IX private students without late fee.
- From July 16, 2023 to July 31, 2023: In the actual enrollment, along with the processing fee and sports fee, per student will be required to submit the registration return to the Board of Class-IX.
Enrollment Fee: Rs 1000 per student Processing Fee: Rs 530 per student Sports Fee: Rs 100 per student It is important to note that a daily fine of Rs.50 will be charged in addition to such students whose registration return was not received by the above schedule and could not be online. If the hard copy of the return is submitted, the triple fee (Triple Fe0) issued for the inner vault return examination admission forms of these candidates will be collected till the last date of the schedule.
- No private students will be allowed to enroll/admission after the above dates.
- Both the hard copy of enrollment return and prevailing fee must be submitted to this office within the above schedule.
- In case of non-deposit of hardcopy of Enrollee return and any of the prevailing fees in this office, fee and penalty shall be paid under Clause No. (iii) above.
- Necessary guidance related to online enrollment return is also available at Board’s website (www.biselahore.com).
- Private students coming after migration from other boards will submit manual registration return.
- While making the enrollment return of Class-IX online, it is mandatory to enter the valid ID card number of the parent and child and the “B” form number of the student.
- Enroll the data of male and female students as per form “B”.
- For more information and guidance, contact the Board’s website (www.biselahore.com) or Registration Branch Website.