In 2021 UET Lahore has invited applications for reserved seats for other provinces for the Punjab students on a reciprocal basis for the ECAT. The details for universities, programs (disciplines), and the number of available seats are discussed below.
- All the applicants must have appeared in the ECAT test conducted by UET Lahore.
- Intermediate, DAE, or equivalent exams should be passed with a minimum of 60% marks. And the minimum merit should be 50%. You can calculate aggregate using our merit calculator.
- Hifz marks will be added as well. The candidates must pass the Hifz verification test.
Note: Applications submitted through post/courier will not be accepted.
The last date for submission of forms for reciprocal seats is 14-09-2020 (14 September 2020).
Note: Please keep checking this page for updated dates as new dates are announced.
Can DAE Students Apply?
Yes, diploma holders can apply to selected universities. DAE students or diploma holders are only eligible for UET, Peshawar and Dawood College of Engineering and Technology, Karachi.
University and Discipline Details
Students are required to fill the form with preference (order-wise). Following universities are available for reciprocal seats:
- NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
- Mirpur University of Engineering and Technology (MUST), Mirpur, Azad Kashmir
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar
- Dawood College of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- The application form for the reciprocal seats can be filled online at http://admission.uet.edu.pk
- Take a print of the filled online form, attach the required attested documents and submit to "Students Section (Admin Block), University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore"
- It is to be noted that the preferences of the universities and programs can not be changed once the application form is submitted.
- The fee of the form is Rs. 1500/- which can be deposited into the UET Lahore HBL branch.
- The timing for the submission of the application form is 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM